[bookly-form category_id=”0″ staff_member_id=”1″ hide=”categories,services,staff_members,,date,week_days,time_range”]
Your Safety is Important
To help limit the spread of infection, please follow all provincial guidelines. I ask that you adhere to the following when booking and at upcoming appointments:
- Please stay home or wait to schedule an appointment if:
- You are feeling unwell in anyway. Fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath etc.
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- You have come in contact with anyone who has traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Follow Alberta Health’s guidelines about self isolating as required.
- Anyone with a fever will be rescheduled.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Please wear a mask. Cloth/ homemade masks are fine.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering. Soap and sanitizer is provided.
- Please remove outdoor shoes upon arrival. This limits dirt and germs tracked into the treatment room.